I’m a writer that has explored how to invest better, what is crypto and why it matters (and how to break in if you’re a generalist), and Bitcoin.
I was an early employee at US Bitcoin, now one of North America’s largest bitcoin miners, where I’m currently Chief of Staff to the CFO. Previously, I worked at Citadel in Chicago.
- An Intro to Crypto for Chiefs of Staff
- The Apex Predator of Financial Market Infrastructures
- Everyone Around You is Getting Hilariously Rich (Again) and You’re Not
- On Proof of Work
- Revisiting the Nakamoto Ratio
- Energy and Bitcoin
- Lightning Network
- Apprenticing as a Chief of Staff
- Ergodicity economics
If we share any interests, let’s connect on Twitter or over email (philiphendricks.xyz at gmail dot com).